Happy New Year Wishes : Best Happy New Year Wishes for Sister both Younger Sister Quotes and Elder Sister Happy New Year Quotes are given here.Don't forget to check happy new year poems and new year quotes for your family members.
Happy New Year Wishes,Quotes for Sister 2016 :
Happy New Year Quotes for Sister :
- Not only during New Year 2016 quotes , but all through the year I love you dear sister for patiently bearing with me through the growing up years, for understanding what I meant even when I was quiet, for being a firm believer in me even when my own hope faltered.
- Sometimes I wonder how you sensed each time I was hurt, even when it was on the inside, and nursed me gently without messing with my pride – you are a treasure dear sister whom I appreciate all the year round.Happy New Year 2016
- This New Year I am in a reminiscent mood that have been thinking about all the wonderful moments you and I have shared together and I wanted you to know even if distance does us part our heart with always beat in unison.
- From the same roots we have branched out to saplings which further grew into trees – but you and I dear sister remain bound by the roots.
- You have transformed from an adorable daughter and a sweet sister to a responsible professional, dutiful mom and a loving wife. This New Year I want to salute you for playing all the roles with equal competence and grace.
- This New Year poems message is just to tell you how much I miss the countless moments of absolute bliss we have spent together as children.
- This New Year my prayer for you is that may you always be treated with special favors by Lady Luck for you are a one of a kind sister.
- My wish for you this New Year is that no lonely moment can ever touch you – may your life be filled with laughter and cheer always, just like you fill up our lives with happiness and merriment.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend for life, so for her I wish only the very best this New Year.
Thank you dear sister to have been by my side to wipe my tears, nurse my wounds, share my thoughts year after year.